This policy seeks to maintain a positive experience for all of our users by helping you to understand what types of content and uses of our tools are acceptable. If we become aware of content that falls outside the bounds of what is acceptable under this policy, we may remove it and report it. We also take steps to prevent uses of our services that are contrary to the spirit of this policy.
The use of our services in conjunction with other tools or resources in furtherance of any of the unacceptable uses described below is also prohibited.
Phishing, Scam and Security
We strive to protect the security of all of our users. We take specific measures to ensure respondents are not misled by quizzes, surveys or forms used for fraudulent or other malicious purposes.
• We will remove any projects that attempt to collect social security numbers, credit card numbers (other than solely for collecting payment through an authorized payment processor as permitted by our services), passwords, or other similar types of sensitive information.
• We also remove any content that publishes a person's sensitive identifying information against their wishes.
• We will remove any quizzes, surveys, forms, or other content intended to deceive or mislead respondents or other users, including by linking to websites with malicious software such as malware, scam offers or fake contents.
• Our services may not be used to knowingly and artificially boost or inflate a website or web page's search engine ranking.
• Our services may not be used to host content that is downloadable, live-streamed, or merely intended to solicit clicks to other sites.
Affiliate links from CPA networks
While we do encourage you to use involve.me to promote your individual affiliate offers, we strictly do not authorize links from CPA networks or affiliate marketplaces. If you use involve.me solely to host links to CPA networks involve.me is entitled to either deactivate certain projects or remove the account completely.
Privacy and Impersonation
Users provide responses and information with the expectation that their information will be handled respectfully and not abused.
• We encourage content creators to disclose their privacy practices in their projects and, if they do so, we require those content creators to act in accordance with those practices.
• You may not claim that a quiz, survey or form is anonymous when it is not.
• You may not impersonate others when presenting your quiz, survey, form, etc. or collecting information.
We treat our users' email addresses and mobile numbers with respect and expect our users who collect email addresses and mobile numbers to do the same.
Violence and Hate Speech
We remove content and may report information related to that content to law enforcement authorities if we become aware of or believe that, a genuine risk of harm or threat to public safety exists.
• Our services may not be used to directly or indirectly threaten or attack others, or to organize or incite violence, harassment, or property damage.
• Our services may not be used for hate speech, or to promote or fund such acts. Examples of hate speech include attacking or advocating for the abuse or exclusion of people based on their ethnicity, national origin, political or religious affiliations, gender, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition, disability, medical or physical condition, veteran status, or any other protected classes under applicable law.
• Our services may not be used to promote or glorify self-harm.
Bullying and Harassment
Our services may not be used to bully or harass others.
Our services may not be used in furtherance of any criminal activity or in violation of any applicable law.
Pornography and Offensive Graphic Material
We acknowledge nudity, pornography and gore may have a legitimate place in certain types of surveys, quizzes & other content. However, we discourage the gratuitous inclusion of such materials.
• You may not include gratuitous graphic violent material or pornography in quizzes surveys or forms.
• We recommend adding a conspicuous warning screen before displaying any material which may be offensive in nature.
• We strictly prohibit and report to law enforcement any display of sexual or pornographic content (including in cartoon form) involving minors.
Intellectual Property Infringement
Please respect the intellectual property rights of others.
• You must have the appropriate rights to any content included in your quizzes, surveys or forms.
How to Report Policy ViolationsContent Policy
If you identify content which you believe is in violation of this policy, you may file an abuse report. Please include the URL of the quiz, survey or form at issue.
Report abuse now