Are you a product nerd? Do you have a primal urge to optimize every piece of software you touch? Have you ever considered writing strongly worded letters to major software companies about their new layout? If all of these feel strangely accurate, then we’re looking for you.
involve.me is a B2B2C SaaS startup based in a stylish altbau office in Vienna’s 4th district. Our SaaS helps marketers and entrepreneurs with no coding skills create forms, surveys, landing pages, quizzes, calculators and payment pages.
You will be responsible for working with a small team of developers to architect, design and implement features into our web-based SaaS product.
– Strong development skills and 2+ years of software development experience
– PHP development experience
– Solid understanding of RESTful API integrations
– Knowledge of code versioning, build and automation tools (Webpack, Git)
– Understanding of relational database structure and SQL
– Vue.js framework experience
– Laravel PHP framework experience
– Familiar with dev-ops paradigms
– Knowledge of AWS cloud environment
– A product-focused, passionate, young & dynamic team
– A startup environment with flat hierarchies, where fun’s part of the game
– Working on a global SaaS product by bringing in your own expertise and ideas
– Working on customer facing solutions
– Working with state of the art technology (tech stack is Vue.JS for frontend, Laravel PHP for the backend and Amazon AWS for the infrastructure)
involve.me is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join our small but agile team of developers in reimagining Customer Experience management. You’ll be involved in the architecture, the design and the implementation of new features in our SaaS tool using a modern tech stack. We offer a starting salary of minimum 40.000 EUR gross yearly and are willing to negotiate according to qualifications & experience.