Last update: April 09, 2019
The following constitutes additional Terms and Conditions, supplementary to those of the involve.me service available at involve.me/terms/, applicable to the Starter, Pro and Business subscription plan services.
The Starter, Pro & Business services consist of the creation of as many involve.me projects as required by the customer during the period contracted (monthly or annual), counted from the time that the user contracts the service.
• Unlimited involve.me projects can be created.
• The involve.me projects created will benefit from unlimited questions and responses.
• The involve.me projects created will be limited to 250 monthly submissions overall.
• The involve.me projects created will include the Free functions, as well as the Starter functions developed currently and those that may be developed in the future:
– involve.me watermark removal
– native integrations
– Zapier integrations
– future Starter functionalities.
In addition to all Starter subscription plan service characteristics listed above, the Pro subscription plan service includes the following:
– the involve.me projects created will be limited to 2500 monthly submissions overall.
In addition to all Pro subscription plan service characteristics listed above, the Business subscription plan service includes the following:
– the involve.me projects created will be limited to 10000 monthly submissions overall
– priority support.
The contract of the service will be made at the time the user accepts the conditions and makes payment.
The contract shall be automatically renewed for monthly or annual periods, depending on the period contracted, unless the user, at any time, decides to cancel the contract through the “Billing” section.
The service will be invoiced in advance with monthly or annual frequency, depending on the period contracted.
As has been mentioned, the cancellation of the contract may be carried out at any time by accessing the section “Billing”, although involve.me will not refund any amount nor grant any credit for contracts that are cancelled before reaching their end date.
VAT and any other taxes that may be applicable will be added on top of the prices of the services offered through the website.
VAT is the value added tax that must be applied to involve.me services sold within the European Union (EU).
• If the user is located within Austrian territory, VAT must be paid in all cases.
• If the user is located in the EU and has received a VAT number issued by a member state of the European Union, they may use their VAT number when making payment and thus be exempt from paying VAT.
The user must make payment through a credit card.
involve.me states that it has no access to sensitive data related to the payment method used by the user, nor does it store said information. Only the entity corresponding to the payment process has access to this data for payment management, being a certified entity such as PCI Service Provider Level 1.
The user is responsible for ensuring their credit card data is up to date, and may communicate any changes through the “Billing” section.
If a payment cannot be processed, the user is informed that their contract may be cancelled by involve.me.
The user can cancel their involve.me user account at any time by reaching out to involve.me staff directly or over the support services.
In accordance with the characteristics of the services, and taking into account that these are products created in accordance with the specifications of the user and are clearly customized, the user will have no right to withdrawal.
The present conditions are subject to Austrian law.
On top of regular terms and conditions, additional Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal specific terms and conditions apply.